Background

Sunday 14 August 2011

COFFEE!! oh why I love thee...

Coffee is amazing. God made the coffee beans and like all of His creation, there is so much love in coffee beans. I love coffee. God made me to love coffee too. Here are 10 of the reasons why I-love-me-coffee:
  1. It creates atmospheres, which I like to revisit over and over.
  2. It stimulates good conversation between friends and loved ones.
  3. It creates common ground between strangers.
  4. The strong bitter flavour makes me sit up and pay attention.
  5. It is hot and when I hold it, smell it and drink it, I feel warm.
  6. It is comforting.
  7. The creaminess makes me feel full.
  8. It gives me drive to get through boring work and it makes the boring work fun!
  9. It makes hard tasks feel easier; pretty much anything is achievable with a strong coffee under your belt!
  10. It gives me something to do, when I don't know what to do.
Coffee is great. Thankyou Lord for the coffee bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...