Background

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I have news!

So, it's been a long time... but I have been busy. Busy growing a baby! We have a baby girl due in June. My first winter baby. It is a bit weird, I didn't really think of myself as having four children and being at home to raise and educate them (a nice sized university bill will testify to my plans of a lucrative career climbing the corporate ladder!). So I am still figuring out what this life of mine has for me when I spent so many years working towards a life that contradicts what I actually want to do now that I'm here. I know for sure I want to be here with my children but what does that mean? What does that mean for me in 15 or 20 years? I don't know... Something for another post. But what I do know now is that I love babies. I love my children and I am excited to have a million of them and raise them and educate them with Westley. Okay, well, maybe not a million, but four or five would be ace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...